ThresholdError processing SSI file
Visiting a Maryland correctional facility over the holidays? Many have made changes to visitation for Christmas and New Year's. Check out the updated schedules here.
Monday and Wednesday
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
All visitors are subject to canine (if available), electronic drug detection device (if available), and/or visual mouth searches prior to being allowed to visit an inmate. If you cannot clear the metal detector, you will be denied entry. Nothing may be brought into the institution except as authorized by the warden or designee. Any item brought into this institution in a manner other than authorized is contraband, and the person bringing the item into the institution is subject to criminal penalties.
All visitors,18 years of age or older, must be on the visiting list and are required to present a government-issued ID containing: name, address, date of birth and photo.
Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and is required to be a relative of the inmate or visitor.
Only two (2) visitors are permitted to see one (1) inmate; including children.
1702 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
Go to Map
Phone: (410) 727-0100
Fax: (410) 727-0103
Visitor Dress Code
All visitors, to include children, must dress appropriately for visitation. All clothing must cover from the neck to the kneecaps.
The following types of clothing are not allowed to be worn:
- tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops
- see-through clothing
- mini-skirts, mini-dresses, shorts, skorts, or culottes (at or above the kneecap)
- form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex, and leggings
- clothes that expose a person's midriff, side, or back
- tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits
- coats, jackets, shawls and scarves will be placed in an appropriate area.